To fix this error follow the instructions below. Comment below and let us know if this worked for you.
- Open up the Google Maps app on your phone.
- Tap your profile picture in the upper right corner and select “Settings” then select “Edit Home or Work”
- Tap the three dot icon next to “Home” or “Work” or whichever location is giving your issues and then select “Edit”
- When the map appears, drag the pin that shows your location slightly so that the address changes, even if it changes to an address that is not your exact address then tap “Save”
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 but this time change your address back to the correct address.
- Open Smart Lock in your phones settings and re-enable the location that was giving you issues. Everything should work perfectly now.