Recovery Mode MOTOROLA Moto 360 2nd gen
How to enter recovery mode in MOTOROLA Moto 360 2nd gen? How to open recovery mode in MOTOROLA Moto 360 2nd gen? How to boot recovery mode on MOTOROLA Moto 360 2nd gen? How to use recovery mode in MOTOROLA Moto 360 2nd gen? How to exit recovery mode in MOTOROLA Moto 360 2nd gen?
The hidden mode of called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a long time in order to switch off the smartwatch.
- Then hold down the Power button one more time.
- As soon as the Moto 360 vibrates three times release all keys.
- The Bootloader Mode should appears on the screen.
- Select Recovery Mode. Press the Power key quickly to scroll down options and hold down the Power button for about 2 seconds to select options.
- When the Android Robot pops up press and hold the Power key for about 2 seconds.
- Excellent! The Recovery Mode should appears in front of you.
- You can navigate her by swiping the screen and choose options by pressing the Power button.