Find your DNS records
(a)Open GoDaddy and sign in with the account you used to buy your domain.
(b)Find the domain you’re setting up today and click DNS.
Add your verification code
(a)Click Add at the bottom of the Records table
(b)Fill out the form.
- Select TXT from the Type drop-down list.
- Enter @ for the Host.
- Paste the verification code you copied from the setup tool in to the TXT Value field.
(c)Click the Save button.Your verification code is now saved as a TXT record and will soon be visible to other computers on the internet.
Tell Google Workspace to verify your code
(a)Return to the browser tab where you have the Google Workspace setup tool open. (You can reopen the tool if you closed it.)
(b)On the page where you copied your verification code, scroll to the bottom and click Verify my domain.Important! Some registrars may require additional time to publish your verification code. If the Google Workspace setup tool can’t find your new TXT record, wait an hour before you try again.
If you need additional help with your DNS settings, please contact your registrar. They are experts in managing your domain and are eager to help you.
- Return to the Google Workspace setup tool, where you can:
- Add other users to your account.
- Activate Gmail for your organization.
- Review the quick start guides to continue setting up Google Workspace for your organization.